Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. That means it's time to start your fall decorating if you haven't already! Here are 5 of our favorite pumpkin crafts to spruce up your home!
1. Glittered Pumpkins. Give your decor that instant glam factor with glitter! Easy to do with the kids, too. (via HGTV)
2. Marbled Pumpkins. If you really want to go all out with color, try a nail polish marbled pumpkin! You can choose any colors you want to accent your decor! (via momdot)
3. Fall Leaf Pumpkins. Beautiful for the entire season, use mod podge to apply fall leaf cutouts onto your pumpkins! (via Good Housekeeping)
4. Crepe Paper Pumpkins. Make as many as you want, in any size! Great for a table centerpiece, as well. (via Lia Griffith)
5. Washi Tape and Animal Pumpkins. We are obsessed with washi tape - it has so many uses for decorating! Apply to the indentations of your pumpkins for a pop of pattern. Use patterned paper cutouts and pipe cleaners to make your own black cat or spooky bat! Glitter the stems and apply decorations with mod podge.